Centre of Expertise for Natural and Economic Resources is independent organisation , registered as NGO.
Due pool of experts of mainly economic background, but also in other sustainable development issues, EASD established “joint forces approach” with this organisation, when project implementation need that.
Centre of Expertise for Natural and Economic Resources is acting in the public interest in sustainable development, in order to achieve sustainable use of natural and economic resources, including information, software and electronic resources, healthy lifestyles, and others.
In order to improve the social and economic aspects of sustainable development, the Center provides expertise to support the implementation of activities:
- cooperation in the field of natural resources
- cooperation in the economic resources
- cyber cooperation in the field of information, electronic and software resources
- advancement and promotion of healthy lifestyles
- project development
- scientific advancement, innovation, research and professional work.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
Team of experts work on :
- Analysis of circular economy concept
- - Contributed to outputs of the project “Chapter 27″, 2014
- - Identification of synergies and alignments between EU environmental acquis and UN environmental conventions and their protocols in the field of waste, water and chemicals , 2014, UNDP Serbia supported
- - Study on Achievements and Perspectives towards a Green Economy and Sustainable Growth in Serbia , 2012, UNDP/UNEP supported
- - Connecting regions: participation at 10th International Convention on Environment and Development in Havana, Cuba, July 2015
For your attention:
For your attention: Time to live GDP behind
For your attention: Middle-income countries key to future development