1st regional conference on circular economy
Belgrade, 25-27 November, 2018
Serbian Chamber of Commerce, Terazije 23, II floor
November 25, 2018
Participants and guests arrival to Belgrade, Env.net project Steering Committee meeting
November 26, 2018, Serbian Chamber of Commerce, Terazije 23/II
9.30-10.00 Introductory words: ENV.net representatives/partners (EASD, Co-Plan); Serbian Chamber of Commerce; EU Delegation (tbc)
10.00-10.20 The toolkit for the preparation of a general assessment regarding the state of the art of the circular economy, Ms. Eleonora Puddu, Punto.sud, Italy
10.20-10.45 Circular Economy and Climate Smart Development (Circular Communities), Mr. Miroslav Tadic, UNDP Portfolio Manager
10.45-11.00 Climate action as an incentive to transition to a circular economy, Mrs. Natasa Djereg, CEKOR
11.00-13.15 Circular economy in Western Balkan and Turkey, step forward (Albania, BiH, FYR of Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo*, Turkey, Serbia – 15 minutes per Partner)
13.15-14.00 Lunch break
14.00-15.30 Panel discussions: “Circular economy in theory and practice”.
Participants: Mr. Richard Filcak, EEB, Mrs. Jelena Kis (Ball Packaging Europe), Mr. Sinisa Mitrovic (Serbian Chamber of Commerce), Mrs. Maja Krunic (Serbian Environmental Protection Agency), Mrs. Radmila Jokic, Eco-school teacher (Sombor), Zoran Jakovljev (GIZ RS)
Moderator: Ms. Milica Momcilovic, journalist
Questions to Panelists:
- In your opinion, what are the main challenges/obstacles to introduce circular economy concept into national economy?
- What is your experience regarding circular economy topic?
- Is there any doubt regarding sustainability of this concept?
- Is there any differences regarding implementation of this concept in developed and developing countries/countries in transition?
- How to engage community and citizens to follow circular economy concept and implement it in everyday life?
- if any other question?
15.30-16.30 Discussion and conclusion
16.30 Closing of Conference
November 27, 2018
9.00 – 11.00 Field trip to Feplo, Cacak
11.00 – 13.00 Visiting of the factory