- Dignity: to end poverty and fight inequalities
- People: to ensure healthy lives, knowledge, and inclusion of women and children
- Prosperity: to grow a strong, inclusive and transformative economy
- Planet: to protect our ecosystems for all societies and our children
- Justice: to promote safe and peaceful societies, and strong institutions
- Partnership: to catalyze global solidarity for sustainable development.
It is interesting also to look at flows of funds from international and national financing sources to sustainable development.