On April 2, 2014, we are informed of the results of the evaluation process which was done by the European Commission (following the call for interest published in January 2014, a number of 63 applications have been submitted from Croatia and the EU candidate countries (FYRoM, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey) and potential candidates (Albania, BiH, Kosovo*)).
The score received by Environmental Ambassadors for Sustainable Development during the evaluation process qualifies our organisation to join the NGOs Environment and Climate Forum. EC congratulate us for our achievement and look forward to working with us for the next three years in the framework of the ECRAN NGOs Environment and Climate Forum.
We congratulate to our Team!!!
ECF NGOs are in alphabetic order :
- Association of Young Ecologists of Niksic, Montenegro
- ATRC, Kosovo
- CEKOR, Serbia
- Center for Climate Change – Skopje, FYROM
- Center for ecology and energy, BiH
- Center for Environment, BiH
- Center for environmental research and information Eco-sense, FYROM
- Co-PLAN Institute for Habitat Development, Albania
- Eco Movement Group Albania, Albania
- EDEN Center, Albania
- Environmental Ambassadors for Sustainable Development, Serbia
- Friends of the Earth Croatia, Croatia
- Instituti i Kosoves per Politika Zhvillimore, Kosovo
- KADOS Kadikoyu Friends of Science Culture and Art Association, Turkey
- LIR Evolution, BiH
- Macedonian Green Center , FYROM
- Milieukontakt Macedonia, FYROM
- NGO Center for Protection and Research of Birds of Montenegro, Montenegro
- NGO Green Home, Montenegro
- TEMA, Turkey
- Young Researchers of Serbia, Serbia
 This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.